Washington Post 04 sept 2014
- Frighten seniors. If it is the fall of an even-numbered year, you can be certain that Democrats will be running ads saying that Republicans want to take away seniors’ Social Security. You can set your watch by it. The National Journal’s Michael Tanner matter-of-factly examines the Democratic ads so far this cycle that accuse “Republicans of wanting to destroy Social Security and Medicare.” Typical.
- Anger African Americans. An angry voter is a motivated voter. The New York Times’ Jonathan Martin wrote this weekend that, “At risk in Senate, Democrats seek to rally blacks.” Martin states that Democrats are using the events in Ferguson, Mo., as a means to “urge black voters to channel their anger by voting Democratic in the midterm elections.” The manipulation of Ferguson to favor one political party over the other may be the cynical low point of the 2014 midterm elections – and that is saying something.
- Drive turnout among Latino voters. The GOP can’t seem to get anything right with Latino voters. And unfortunately, as readers of the Insiders know, a bumper sticker beats an essay. Tea partiers and angry voters on the right have captured the word “amnesty,” making it a powerful bumper sticker. Anyone who suggests taking sensible steps to reform immigration is hit with the charge of being pro-amnesty. Being for any type of immigration reform is pure poison in the Republican Party these days. This has kept the party from having a coherent and friendly message, leaving Latino voters with the impression that Republicans just don’t care about their votes.
- Hide from white voters. The president’s disapproval rating among white voters is dismal. The latest Economist/YouGov poll shows that 63 percent of white voters “disapprove of the way Barack Obama is handling his job as president” — compared to 24 percent of black voters and 40 percent of Hispanic voters. Unless you are a rich, white urbanite living on the East Coast or the West Coast, Democratic candidates don’t want any face time with you in 2014.
- Pray that foreign policy won’t matter. As more and more conflicts escalate around the world, it is becoming more and more obvious that Obama is incapable of providing leadership. His admission last week that “we don’t have a strategy” for dealing with the Islamic State reinforced that image. Foreign policy doesn’t usually drive votes, but if people begin to feel threatened at home that could change everything.
Throw in a weekly yawner about the GOP War on Women and presto, you have the Democratic campaign plan for the fall.
Here is the long term plan for the Social/Democrat party:
There are 8 levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a Social State. The first is the most important.
1) Healthcare – Control healthcare and you control the people.
2) Poverty – Increase the Poverty level as high as possible. Poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3) Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control – Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income)
6) Education – Take control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion – Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools.
8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take from (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.
9/3/2014 8:11 PM PDT