Wealthiest Persons of History to Modern Times
USA 1950 IQ= Rank #01 in World.
USA 2014 IQ= Rank #19 in World
|[Contact, Search]||World History - Yahoo! - Help|
|: H O M E :|
Top 25 Famous Persons of 2011: List of Richest Celebrities of 2011. 84% are vamping Left-wingers.
Wealthiest [ i.e. atheist] Persons in History.
Bookoflife.org © 20 August 2011, Michael Johnathan McDonald
F.D.R. never bailed out the banks. He had 70% Corporate Tax (today 15%), he also had a high 70% capital gains tax (today 0%-14%), as capital gains tax are only for very rich people. These high taxes last until Jimmy Carter's final year in office and surprisingly, these statistics which did not show relevance until the 21 st century indicate the United States Middle Class began to fall when Ronald Reagan began a decades long process of lowering taxes on the rich and raising taxes on the poor by more means than general income taxes.
Elite had a two prong process: Dumb down the masses and slowly lower taxes on the very rich, lie to the public, make a tax code so confusing no one can understand it and fill it with 1,000 pages of corporate welfare and tax heaven loop holes – which only benefited the top 20% of Americans.
Ronald Reagan (41 st US Pres.) lowered corporate taxes, raised taxes on poor! George H. Walker Bush ( 42 nd US Pres) loward corporate taxes; raised taxes on poor) corporate taxes. William Jefferson “Bill” Clinton (43 rd US Pres.) lowered Corporate Taxes, Barack Hussein Obama ii, has kept corporate taxes low. There is a link. Republicans seem to raise taxes on the poor while the Democrats also kept taxes low on US and US-International Corporations and the wealthy (17 July 2013); this means both sides of the political spectrum are identical fiscal polices..
18 October 2011
Michael J. McDonald
Arabs with fake white Christian Names run our Robber Banks.
Total Assets: $1,812,837,000,000 (just over 1.8 trillion dollars) David Rockefeller ( oil baron family of U.S.A.).
Total Exposure To Derivatives: $69,238,349,000,000 (more than 69 trillion dollars)
Total Assets: $1,347,841,000,000 (a bit more than 1.3 trillion dollars)
Total Exposure To Derivatives: $52,150,970,000,000 (more than 52 trillion dollars)
Bank Of America
Total Assets: $1,445,093,000,000 (a bit more than 1.4 trillion dollars)
Total Exposure To Derivatives: $44,405,372,000,000 (more than 44 trillion dollars)
Goldman Sachs (362 times greater than their total assets.)
Total Assets: $114,693,000,000 (a bit more than 114 billion dollars - yes, you read that correctly)
Total Exposure To Derivatives: $41,580,395,000,000 (more than 41 trillion dollars)
The Coming Derivatives Panic That Will Destroy Global Financial Markets
By Michael, (2012 The Economic Collapse , December 4th, 2012), accessed 30 Jan, 2013.
GDP USA produces about 15.05 trillion dollars last year.
Comment from blog-post on this topic:
I have been seriously worrying about the fact that our monetary system was insane, and backed up by even more insane weapons of mass destruction, since I was a teenager [...] "THE PROBLEM is that, after one understands that there is a runaway global fiat electronic money FRAUD, backed by nothing but the threat of the FORCE of weapons of mass destruction, the “solutions” are collapse to chaos beyond imagination, after which there is nothing left inside of the normal frame of reference to still believe one could prevent, or prepare for!" (Blair T. Longley, in The Economic Collapse).
Here are the top 25 Famous Persons of 2011:
84% of Filthy Rich, extremely wealthy famous Persons on this list are Leftist/Communist/Feudalist Autocracy lovers.
21 Aristocracy and filthy rich lovers.
2 Conservatives. (Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck).
2 Independants ( including Trump)
1. Jennifer Lopez
2. Oprah Winfrey
3. Justin Bieber
5. Lady Gaga
6. Britney Spears
7. Kim Kardashian
8. Katy Perry
9. Tom Cruise
10. Steven Spielberg (revises history of movies to reflect his spiritual preference).
11. Taylor Swift
12. Tiger Woods
13. Angelina Jolie
14. Donald Trump
15. LeBron James
16. Beyonce Knowles
17. Elton John
18. Simon Cowell
19. Rush Limbaugh
20. Tyler Perry
21. Paul McCartney
22. Jennifer Aniston
23. Glenn Beck
25. Bon Jovi
(05/17/2012, Scripps Media, Inc., Forbes' 100 wealthiest celebrities ( Baltimore, U.S.A.)).
The 25 Richest People of All Time [mjm most of modern world history, not of all time!] , according to ‘Celebrity Net Worth’ ( by Brian Warner, native of northern California, edu, Georgetown University). [ mjm, note all are capitalists, regardless of their preference to vote for the rich leftwing political parties across the Earth.].
1. #1 Mansa Musa I – Net Worth $400 Billion [ black skin, not white! ruled in Africa]
( source: Musa I (c. 1280 – c. 1337), was the tenth Mansa, which translates as "King of Kings" or "Emperor", of the wealthy Malian Empire. He has dark brown to black skin, ruled in west Afirca, and he is the wealthiest recorded in history, and he is nothing of a white European.
2. #2 The Rothschild Family – $350 Billion (European bankers, model Italian Renaissance banking, spurned by Bali, African gold entering Italy, 15 th c., family in late 17 th century). This path to riches mirrors the gold mines in Saudi Arabia just prior to the Rise of Islam – which used the gold monies to conquer vast portions of the globe. So gold or precious metals spearheads the banking industry and international trade.).
3. #3 John D. Rockefeller – Net Worth $340 Billion
4. #4 Andrew Carnegie – Net Worth $310 Billion (U.S. steel magnet, federal monopoly, capitalism, 19 th cent.)
5. #5 Nikolai Alexandrovich Romanov – Net Worth $300 Billion (Russia, raw materials, Romanov family/clan begun late 16 th century colonizing the Urals))
6. #6 Mir Osman Ali Khan – Net Worth $230 billion
7. #7 William The Conqueror – Net Worth $229.5 Billion
8. #8 Muammar Gaddafi – Net Worth $200 Billion (oil, terrorism)
9. #9 Henry Ford – Net Worth $199 Billion ( auto manufacturing)
10. #10 Cornelius Vanderbilt – Net Worth $185 Billion
11. #11 Alan Rufus – $178.65 billion
12. #12 Bill Gates – Net Worth $136 Billion (Microsoft, computers, extreme leftwing capitalist)
13. #13 William de Warenne – Net Worth $147.13 Billion
14. #14 John Jacob Astor – Net Worth $121 Billion
15. #15 Richard Fitzalan 10th Earl of Arundel – Net Worth $118.6 Billion
16. #16 John of Gaunt – Net Worth $110 Billion
17. #17 Stephen Girard – Net Worth $105 Billion
18. #18 A.T. Stewart – Net Wort $90 Billion
19. #19 Henry Duke of Lancaster – Net Worth $85.1 Billion
20. #20 Friedrich Weyerhauser – Net Worth $80 Billion
21. #21 Jay Gould – Net Worth $71 Billion
22. #22 Carlos Slim Helu – Net Worth $68 Billion
23. #22 Stephen Van Rensselaer – Net Worth $68 Billion
24. #23 Marshall Field – Net Worth $66 Billion
25. #24 Sam Walton – Net Worth $65 Billion (Wal-Mart, superstore, capitalism)
26. #25 Warren Buffett – Net Worth $64 Billion ( leftwing, capitalist).
# 1) These billionaires control a combined $4.317 trillion!
# 2) The richest people ever are all men. Sadly No women cracked the top 25.
# 3) 14 out of the 25 people here listed are Americans.
#4) by no means is this list correct or comprehensive.
The 25 Richest People Who Ever Lived – Inflation Adjusted
Random Celebrity Article, By Brian Warner (Celebrity Net Worth, October 13, 2012), parenthetical and comments are mine.
1: Washington: Bill Gates: $64.5 billion - Microsoft chairman, co-chair of Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation ( radical leftwing capitalist).
2: Nebraska: Warren Buffett: $49.6 billion - Chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway ( radical leftwing capitalist).
3: California: Lawrence Ellison: $41.1 billion - CEO of Oracle Corp.
4: Arkansas: James Walton: $33.6 billion - Chairman of Arvest Bank, son of Walmart founder, Sam Walton
5: Kansas: David Koch: $32.1 billion - Vice-chairman of Koch Industries
6: New York: Michael Bloomberg: $24.8 billion - New York City Mayor and owner of Bloomberg LP (radical leftwing capitalist).
7: Nevada: Sheldon Adelson: $20.2 billion - Chairman and CEO of Las Vegas Sands
8: Virginia: Forrest Mars, Jr.: $17 billion - Part-owner of Mars candy company and grandson of the late Frank C. Mars ( foodstuff, sweets)
9: Texas: Michael Dell: $14 billion - CEO of Dell Inc ( manufacturing computers, capitalist)
10: Oregon: Philip Knight: $13 billion - Chairman of Nike Inc.
11: Massachusetts: Abigail Johnson: $11.9 billion - President, Fidelity Financial Services
12: Georgia: Anne Cox Chambers: $11.2 billion - Member of Cox Enterprises' board of directors, chairwoman of Atlanta Newspapers
13: Connecticut: Raymond Dalio: $10 billion - Founder of Bridgewater Associates LP
14: Oklahoma: George Kaiser: $10 billion - Chairman of BOK Financial
15: Colorado: Charles Ergen: $8.3 billion - Founder and chairman of DISH Network
16: Pennsylvania: Hansjorg Wyss: $7.7 billion - Chairman of Swiss medical device manufacturer Synthes Holding AG
17: North Carolina: James Goodnight: $7.4 billion - CEO of SAS Institute
18: Wisconsin: John Menard, Jr.: $6 billion - Founder and owner of home-improvement retailer Menard Inc.
19: New Jersey: David Tepper: $5.2 billion - President and founder of Appaloosa Management
20: Michigan: Richard DeVos Sr.: $5.1 billion - Co-founder of Amway and owner of the Orlando Magic
21: Montana: Dennis Washington: $5 billion - Founder of The Washington Companies and co-founder of the Dennis and Phyllis Washington Foundation
22: Ohio: Leslie Wexner: $4.5 billion - Chairman and CEO of Limited Brands
23: Arizona: Bruce Halle Sr.: $4 billion - Founder of Discount Tires
24: Florida: Joseph Lewis: $3.9 billion - Founder of Tavistock Group and owner of Tottenham Hotspur soccer team in England
25: Illinois: Samuel Zell: $3.9 billion - Founder of Equity Residential
26: Maryland: Theodore Lerner: $3.9 billion - Founder of real estate firm Lerner Enterprises
27: Minnesota: Pauline Keinath: $3.7 billion - Part-owner of Cargill Inc. and great-granddaughter of founder W. W. Cargill
28: Indiana: Gayle Cook: $3.4 billion - Member of board of directors of medical device firm Cook Group
29: Tennessee: Thomas Frist, Jr.: $3 billion - Founder of HCA, the Hospital Corporation of America
30: Utah: Robert Earl Holding: $2.7 billion - Owner of Sinclair Oil
31: Mississippi: Leslie Lampton: $2.4 billion - Founder of Ergon Inc.
32: South Carolina: Anita Zucker: $2.2 billion - Chairwoman and CEO of chemical manufacturer InterTech Group
33: Rhode Island: Jonathan Nelson: $1.6 billion - CEO of Providence Equity Partners
34: Missouri: Christopher Cline: $1.5 billion - Founder of Foresight Energy
35: West Virginia: James Justice II: $1.5 billion - Owner of the coal mining Justice Companies
36: Alabama: Marguerite Harbert: $1.4 billion - Widow of the late construction and energy mogul, John Murdoch Harbert III
37: Louisiana: Thomas Benson: $1.3 billion - Owner of New Orleans Saints and New Orleans Hornets
38: South Dakota: T. Denny Sanford: $1.3 billion
39: Idaho: Frank VanderSloot: $1.2 billion - CEO of Melaleuca
40: Kentucky: Bradley Wayne Hughes: $1.1 billion - Founder of Public Storage
41: Iowa: Dennis Albaugh: $1 billion - Founder of Albaugh Inc.
42: North Dakota: Gary Tharaldson: $900 million - Founder of the Tharaldson Companies
43: Maine: Leon Gorman: $860 million - Chairman of L.L. Bean
44: Delaware: Robert Gore: $830 million - Founder of materials and manufacturing company W.L. Gore & Associates
45: New Mexico: Peyton Yates, Jr.: $760 million - President of Yates Petroleum Corp.
46: Alaska: Robert Gillam: $690 million - President and CEO of McKinley Capital Management LLC
47: Hawaii: Jay Shidler: $680 million - Founder of the real estate company The Shidler Group
48: New Hampshire: Martin Trust: $600 million - President of Brandot International, formerly president and CEO of MAST Industries
49: Vermont: Robert Stiller: $580 million - Founder of Green Mountain Coffee
50: Wyoming: John Martin: $210 million - Chairman and CEO of Gilead Sciences.
with Glenda Kwek ( 8 May 2013," Billion dollar bet on rate cut pays
Mark Hawthorne is National Business Editor of Fairfax Metro Media
George Soros: A Long Time Democratic Party Contributor because the Democrats Do Not Prosecute Crimes as Long as You Are a Registered Democrat.
"It may go down as one of the great currency bets in Australian dollar history – a $US1 billion gamble on a Reserve Bank rate cut that has delivered a $US19 million ($18.65m) profit in 36 hours.
The beneficiary, if you believe the rumour mill, is investment legend George Soros.
Best of all, it appears the 82-year-old American pulled off the deal three times, all with different foreign exchange brokers in Asia, for a tidy profit of almost $US60 million.
Not bad for a bloke who, just three weeks ago, was wrongly declared dead.
Soros is a Hungarian-American business magnate, investor and philanthropist, who has built a reputation over the past 25 years of picking the impact of government decisions on currencies and commodities.
Back in 1992, based on British government policy changes, Soros famously shorted the British pound, by using the German marks as his paired currency, earning a staggering $US1.8 billion profit for his fund. Black Wednesday – September 16, 1992 - is known as the day George Soros "broke" the Bank of England." [...].
Unions pressed for every perk they could squeeze out of governors and their department managers
Everyone knows today, Californian School System is the Laughing Stock of the World.
“California has one of the leanest [smallest] public workforces in the country in terms of the number of state employees per resident, Lacey Brown’s spokesman. Measuring the payroll of its state workers per capita, excluding university employees, California ranks third-highest among the 12 largest states, according to data compiled by Bloomberg and the U.S. Census Bureau.”
“Nine years ago, California Democrat Gray Davis became the first U.S. governor in 82 years to be recalled by voters. The state’s 20 million taxpayers still bear the cost of his four years and 10 months on the job.
Davis escalated salaries and benefits for 164,000 state workers, including a 34 percent raise for prison guards, the first of a series of steps in which he and successors saddled California with a legacy of dysfunction. Today, the state’s highest-paid employees make far more than comparable workers elsewhere in almost all job and wage categories, from public safety to health care, base pay to overtime.
Payroll data compiled by Bloomberg on 1.4 million public employees in the 12 most populous states show that California has set a pattern of lax management, inefficient operations and out-of-control costs. From coast to coast, states are cutting funding for schools, public safety and the poor as they struggle with fallout left by politicians who made pay-and-pension promises that taxpayers couldn’t afford.”
12) The cost of operating the U.S.A. government at the end of Gorge W. Bush (43 rd U.S. President) term had cost $2.9 trillion. In four years of Barack Hussein Obama II (2009 -2012) the cost of operating the U.S.A. government rose to an annual cost $3.7 trillion.
13) Gold Standard. Extreme Leftist and Democrat F. D. R. finally ended the Gold Standard. Americans no longer owned their monies, the Federal Reserve own all the currency, their name appears on each legal tender. So from 1971 -2011 A.D., some 90% of Gold lost its dollar worth. When Roman Empire began to put led into their coins, this signaled the end of the Roman period. Obama’s favorite group of persons is the wealthy Federal Reserve family. Obama has printed $58,000,000 billion dollars per month, called Q 2, and Q 3 (Quantitative easing) and all of this forces the U.S. Dollar to be downgraded in its value, and places the brunt of the increase in living costs on the poor, all across the Earth, while the rich do not feel any of the economic pain.
14) 2013 ( Fiscal cliff vote 01.01.2013): Everyone’s paycheck sees decrease in wage earnings, all have higher taxes – which Obama claimed falsely, he had promised that only to tax the $250,000 families: “no increase in taxes for those making less than $250,000 per year,” Obama claimed, over and over again during this so-called fiscal cliff, Winter 2012-’13. Obama has Acubens prominent in his chart, and this alpha star of cancri has a notorious reputation of being a brilliant career liar and shows in charts of criminals and murderers. For example, Obama promised over and over to trick the population that absolutely no taxes would be raised on the middle class and poor – but again Obama lied and everyone’s tax burden rose significantly. Here in payroll taxes some 2.1% to 4.2% which is double or 50% increase per wage for FICA. on all persons happened under this 01.01.2013 Fiscal Cliff legislation. In some states this is a tank of gas for a family each week, monies that could go to feeding the babies, children nutritious food rather than ‘cheap’ junk food that we are told to stay away from -- but what oppositions do we have on avarice people like Michelle and Barack and their children. For example, G. Herbert Walker Bush ( 41 st U.S. President) signed into legislation that former Presidents will have to pay for their own private security after their presidency to save the American people monies because in the modern times Presidents become rich after their terms due to their celebrity status -- often giving speeches or writing books that sell into the multi-millions of dollars. Obama is on the same course, he has moved into the 0.001% richest of all Americans but he had his dominant Democratic Congress vote for him private security with firearms for the rest of his life, and also for the rest of his wife and children’s lives costing $50,000,000 as an estimate. So the filthy rich Barack abuses the U.S. system of togetherness and demands he has more privilege and aristocracy and the poor can pay for his super wealth rich lifestyle. The issue is not monies, Obama can well afford his own private security for his wife, kids, and himself – but he is all about avarice. Both President Bush, Jr., and Bill Clinton pay for their own private security firm to protect them, both have monies themselves. Obama is a fraudulent human citizen and by his own repeated actions.
15) The corrupt system of the wealthy Democrats/Leftists: Michael Bloomberg ( current mayor of New York, capitalist but a denier) ordered all private and public New York State hospitals and emergency rooms to restrict pain pills for the poor. Michael Bloomberg, a global elite player ( $33 Billion in the bank, Forbes 2012) needs the poor to purchase illegal – street pain pills and other illegal drugs that cure pain so that the $100,000,000 Billion dollar drug war employs federal to local police, prison, agencies, pharmica, and medical establishment and a host of other financial institutions. When reporters pressed the issue with Bloomberg, he proclaimed “someone has to suffer,” speaking on how the poor must be mistreated, killed, live in pain, and suffer for his rich lifestyle and his children and his rich friends. These are not followers of y’hoshua, these are anti-Christs, mentioned in John II, The Holy Bible.
16) Our behavior has not changed, so our consequences have not changed, either! Human nature does not change over the coarse over (nature of men does not change, so history repeats, paraphrase, The Peloponnesian War, 4 th cent. B.C.).
What is Capitalism 2
I saw Michael More’s film on cable today Capitalism: A Love Story. The First section identifying the concept of capitalism remained weak, and More’s historic description lack emphasis on a world historical stage. Since time began capitalism ruled all things in the Universe. Everything competes from largeness of distant galaxies to including the small family unit. But I would not have criticized More’s definitions if not the public figures, including Presidents lack of understanding the seriousness of communicating something so packed in prelocutionary utterances of short phrases. The second half of the film arrived at a better place. Both Europe and Japan achieved financial stardom by the help of the U.S. Marshall Plan and this plan permitted imports and understood that two decades these economies would begin to stand on their own and operate solely on their own base of capitalism. Germany, mentioned as a star European economic engine ceased to go noticed that Germany, then the Prussian and Holy Roman Empire lands created all the high tech cannonry and warfare materials exemplifying standards and measures which developed over time while all the other main states of Western Europe carved all those geographical lands up maritime empires, Germany basically land and ship locked remained the industrial technology factory for centuries – thus their precision engineering of today is based upon centuries of science. Japanese adapted to their difficult situation from being forced to open up their lands to foreigners and survive, the World War II treaty with Japan’s surrender defined an absence of a military to which all of this talent migrated to the new technology sector and expertise was achieved through capitalism. More parses too much history and holds up to according his idealism a middle class for all can be achieved through F.D.R.’s Four Freedom’s Speech and a Constitutional amendment guaranteeing the Four Freedom’s to America after editing his first speech from America to the whole World – e.g. to spread American capitalism across the globe. The Wall Street Sections were good, and many other sections of the film were spot on documentaries of the epistemic problems in U.S.A.’s version of Democracy. However no government in history has achieved a non-capitalistic existence. The problem, therefore, is much deeper than a series of cherry-picked sit-protests. When F.D.R. was president, the U.S.A. was a deeply religious country. And only religion has brought morals and ethics into society. Most academics who are anti-religious fail to understand that polytheistic periods where ethics and morals were discoursed and practiced were also from a deeply religious culture. But, Europe with their post-World War II better system of government according to More achieved this by moving away from Religion and still both Europe and Japan remained capitalistic at all functionaries. Pagan, Atheist, agnostic, monotheistic, polytheistic, and all other faith or belief systems operate alongside a continuum of capitalism, the term derives from a part of a Greek column (a capital) which functions as a support base for a roof of a building. The word has no meaning in reality. Capitalism’s concept is all things compete, Darwin’s misascribed statement “ only the stronger of a species survives evolution” is a core belief in science that all energy created ( or not ) in the big band creates life and evolution describes that all life competes for the energy in the Universe – to survive. This describes bacterial pools, to plants, animals, humans, rocks, oceanic plates, comets, stars, galaxies, universes – nothing escapes the definition of the root idea of capitalism – competition. Mao Tse-tung was the only very, very, very rich person in Communist China when he was king. J. Stalin imperialized other countries resources, the spread of communism – taking place while the German NAZIs were in power, Stalin directed his military away from the NAZI and German Military into foreign lands to take their resources as a way to expand their political elite and state, F.D.R. gave Stalin Manchuria, when it was never Russia’s in the first place they imperialized Siberia to the Pacific Ocean beginning in the later fifteenth century. No communist state has ever been non-capitalist. The main Chinese cities under Mao’s reign were the country’s élite personages’, the rich versed the poor were born out of premeditated genocide to rid diverting Chinese crops to Europe while Mao was invading Africa and South Asia. More’s documentary under the spot-light of historical precedence remained wanting. All unions are capitalistic as they are the mirror of the family unit – which is capitalistic at its core. Scientists intend all life competes for the energy in our universe – energy cannot be created or destroyed but all life-forms compete for that energy. Therefore all is capitalism. More wants to destroy capitalism, then he will have to destroy the Universe to achieve his goals. The plan sounds fine to me! When do we get started?
B. Hussein Obama: Global Murder Spree For Riches
U.S. Illegal president B. Hussein Obama spent $1,000,000,000 U.S.A. tax dollars to assassinate M. Kaddafi, Obama's terrorist attacks upon Children, long-time Libyan leader, so that Britain and France can have access to 1.2% of the World’s Oil, a pay-back for these British and French forces who took part in Iraq War II and Afghanistan. The Democratic Party Committee and the Obama administration released a statement saying that killing innocents across the earth and assassinating leaders are permissible as long as you belong to the Democratic Party of America. On the other hand, if you belong to the Republican Party, and you do what we do, you are considered a World Criminal, guilty of crimes against humanity. Recently Obama sent U.S.A. troops into African countries to kill innocent people there for fun too. So Obama has wars all around the Middle East, because this is like a video game or some ‘games of slaughter’ where these moribund programs offer an entertainment to Obama who does not like to work on difficult things like World Peace or the Global Economy. This is more proof that the world is not ready to advance, and describes why Armageddon will take place no matter what happens. There appears a large portion of the Earth are evil/ignorant, born out of Greed.
There are two Constitutions of the United States of America, one where the Democrats can kill American citizens without due process but Republicans cannot. Democrats can kill innocents for Oil, but the Republicans cannot. If you want to make a prediction, Bill Maher will claim Obama is a gansta, a great leader, because he assassinates American citizens who are not Republicans – and this is good. CNN’s Wolf Blitzer will dance at the dead children, claiming Obama has brought Hope and Change to the World.
In reality, Obama is imperializing the Muslim Lands, killing innocent Children and women, and stirring up lasting anger in the Muslim world which will not be forgotten for generations or longer.
Voting Left and Fleeing Right
February 2014 --- 23,000+ French Rich Elite Families have Left France complaining Capital Gains Tax Reform was too steep. The majority have left for Ottawa Canada, some to UK, and some to U.S.A. and others to Europe or Russia. I have no problem with this but if these families were hardcore Leftist voters and voted for these policies, just hoping they would not be implemented. Well, they lied, and wasted valuable time, and they need to be eradicated. The reason for their move was pure avarice, a sin punishable by Death!
 Nye , James, New rich list reveals the wealthiest person in each of the 50 states (so can you guess who's your local billionaire?) (Published by Associated Newspapers Ltd , Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group, 10:30 EST, 24 October 2012| UPDATED: 13:36 EST, 24 October 2012, accessed 12 Jan. 2013), available online. parenthetical and comments are mine.
 Niquette , Mark & Michael B. Marois & Rodney Yap $822,000 Worker Shows California Leads U.S. Pay Giveaway (Bloomberg, L.P. , Dec 10, 2012 9:54 PM PT).